In addition, they improve their browsing process, since they allow the website to offer the user information that may be of interest to them depending on the use made of the content thereof.
In case you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser so that it deletes them from your computer’s hard drive, blocks them or warns you if they are installed. To continue without changes to the cookie settings, simply continue on the website.
3. Type and purpose of cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified as:
● Session cookies: they expire when the user closes the browser
● Persistent cookies: they expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified on the web page and in its services or when they are manually deleted)
Cookies depending on their objective can be classified as follows:
● Performance cookies (technical and personalization): This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit.
● Geo-location cookies: These cookies are used to find out which country you are in when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide content to your location.
● Analytical Cookies: Every time a User visits a service or information on the website or a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and similar that may be added to this list in case they vary in relation to the current ones) it generates an analytical cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the services of the website to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives pursued are:
○ Allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and, therefore, the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
○ Anonymously identify the most visited content and, therefore, the most attractive to users
○ Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit. Important: Unless the user decides to register for a service or content on the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify them. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the user experience on the website.
4. How to block or delete installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links that are included below:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647 –
- Firefox: ttps: //support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Delete%20cookiesh
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of services offered by the website.
We are open to new projects, just write us.